Yesterday morning I woke up to see a new flush of what I think are the oyster mushrooms growing in the backyard. I couldn’t believe it! I thought they’d stopped growing for the winter, but the relative humidity must’ve been just right for fruiting. I made a mental note to gather them up and do a little more experimenting. Confound it, I forgot to do it, and last night we had a hard freeze. They seem to have survived the cold overnight, but are probably freeze-dried by now and have lost their tender chewiness.
- Cutting edge products! Did you know? PlexusProBio5 (probiotic) contain a cancer fighting ingredient! Many Doctors... fb.me/7O9cRywUq 1 year ago
- Have you ever wondered why store #probiotics have 10+ billion live organisms OR why they require refrigeration?... fb.me/2uFMc75Ne 1 year ago
- Nutrition is the root of our health. If you are struggling with your health, maybe your nutrition needs an... fb.me/2I4tE2Gwk 1 year ago
- Hormones! We need them but they can cause so much havoc in our body and be the reason for illness and health... fb.me/1qlDWRrBj 1 year ago
- If you think you can eat crap the rest of your life without recourse, check this out... fb.me/2K3fkBNjE 1 year ago